SEARCH BY INGREDIENTS
ONLINEWe have 44 guests online
|Written by sailacious|
2 Cup Flour
1/2 Tbs Dry Yeast
1 tsp Salt
1 cup Warm water
1. In a bowl mix together flour and salt
2. In another bowl combine yeast, warm water and 1/2 the flour mixture.
Mix well and cover with a dish cloth, let sit for 2 to 3 hours. It should tripple in size.
3. Incorporate the rest of the flour and knead for 5 min using flour as needed.
4. Oil bread pan or baking sheet and shape bread into loaf. Let rise until double in size.
5. Bake 20 min at 400. I bake on grill (on low) and use two bread pans nested, with water in bottom pan.
Please register or login to add your comments to this article.